[lxc-devel] call to setup_dev_symlinks with lxc.autodev

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Thu May 15 13:45:06 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-05-15 at 10:25 +0200, William Dauchy wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 5:53 PM, Michael H. Warfield <mhw at wittsend.com> wrote:
> > Bingo!  I guess my conjecture about it being a quirk in the kernel VFS
> > must be pretty close.
> >
> > Ok...  I'll submit a formal patch shortly.

> any news about this?

The patch was submitted and committed to git head shortly after I
submitted it.  It's there now but there hasn't been a point release
since.  1.0.4 is not out yet and I have no idea if this patch made the
cut for 1.0.4 or not.  That release seems to have taken a week or two
longer than expected, so I hope it will be included.

> Thanks,
> --
> William

Regards,
Mike
--
Michael H. Warfield (AI4NB) | (770) 978-7061 |  mhw at WittsEnd.com