[lxc-devel] Working on documentation... lxc.container.conf lxc.container.conf.sgml.in

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Thu May 8 03:01:13 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-05-07 at 16:37 -0500, Stéphane Graber wrote:
> On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 04:55:58PM -0400, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> > Why is there a lxc.container.conf and a lxc.container.conf.sgml.in
> > file in the doc directory (I just cloned a fresh head).

> One is a plain text example config which usually ships somewhere in
> /usr/share, the other is a proper manpage which goes into details of
> each option.

Was just questioning why there was this one sole exception in that
directory when I was going to edit the other file (patch already
submitted).  Trying to avoid screwing something up if I didn't
understand what was there.

Regards,
Mike
--
Michael H. Warfield (AI4NB) | (770) 978-7061 |  mhw at WittsEnd.com