[lxc-devel] Missing packet in archlinux template

Julien Delaborde delaborde.julien at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:05:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

I used the archlinux template to create an archlinux container but the
system could not properly start. In fact, I discovered thanks to the logs
that there were some missing binaries (mount, agetty, …). In archlinux,
these binaries are in the packet "core/util-linux".

I tried to create a new container with this packet (lxc-create -n melon -t
archlinux -- -P util-linux) and now I can connect to my container.

Regards,

Julien Delaborde