[lxc-devel] LXC 1.0.4 approaching

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 9 15:06:03 UTC 2014

Hey there,

I just pushed Mike's lxc-autostart change to 1.0.4 as it was requested
by both him (for Fedora) and Dwight (for Oracle).

There's one more crasher in the python3 binding I'd like to sort out and
then I think I'll be good for 1.0.4 on my side.

My current plan is for a release in the early afternoon US eastern time
on Thursday. It'd be great if distro maintainers planning on using 1.0.4
could spend some time testing the current stable-1.0 branch to make sure
it didn't regress in some ways and that the bugs you care about have
been fixed.

Thanks!