[lxc-devel] lxc-attach exit code

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 16 14:29:50 UTC 2014

Currently c->attach() is documented to return -1 on failure.  Since we
want our api to be stable, i'd prefer not to change that.  How about if
we safe the actual exit status in the container object so that you can
retrieve it?  That feels very thread-unsafe though.

So maybe changing the exit value is ok...  Other thoughts?

Quoting Ashvin Goel (ashvin.goel at gmail.com):