[lxc-devel] [lxc-users] Lxcfile :: For creating containers easily

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera kikitux at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 02:38:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

If you can review the devel mailing list, you will find something like this
is working in progress.

they are building daily images of some templates (oracle, ubuntu, etc), and
working in add a new lxc-download to have an option to lxc-create.

https://github.com/lxc/lxc/blob/master/templates/lxc-download.in

Have a look at the mailing list, and check if that's what you are after.

Other advantage is the work will allow non-root users to download and start
containers.

Alvaro.