[lxc-devel] Priorities for LXC 1.0.1

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 26 00:53:06 UTC 2014

Hello,

Ideally, I'd like to have LXC 1.0.1 out in the next week or so with all
of the fixes we stacked since the 1.0 release last month.

On top of those, the following issues have been mentioned a few times
and we probably need to fix those before 1.0.1 too:
 - unprivileged containers spawned by root are broken.
 - lxc-attach on systems with rshared / is broken.
 - the mount table of containers spawned on systems with rshared / is
   poluted (twice as long as it should be).