[lxc-devel] LXC 1.0 is right around the corner

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 19 21:34:04 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

As you probably noticed, I tagged rc4 earlier this afternoon. This will
hopefully be the last rc for the 1.0 release and by this time tomorrow
LXC 1.0 final will have been tagged and released.

So this is basically your last chance to bring any major flaw or change
that needs to be implemented before release.

As soon as LXC 1.0 will be released, I'll be opening the 1.0 branch and
will be accepting bugfixes in it. I expect rather frequent lxc-1.0.x
releases so that distros don't have to cherry-pick fixes on their own
and can simply rely on our stable branch.

Thanks everyone for the great work and hoping that we'll have LXC 1.0
finally out by this time tomorrow!