[lxc-devel] Support subordinate ids with user namespaces

David Shwatrz dshwatrz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 19:38:45 UTC 2014

Hello,
Thanks for the info!

I hope that other distributions (like Fedora) are using this
repository that you mentioned, so the additions for supporting
unprivileged containers will be available also in their shadow
packages.

Currently I checked on Fedora 20, with shadow-utils-4.1.5.1-8.fc20.x86_64:
usermod --help does not show "add-subuids" or "add-subgids", so these
patches are not yet applied there.

DavidS