[lxc-devel] Request for update Jenkins script for plamo images

TAMUKI Shoichi tamuki at linet.gr.jp
Sun Aug 31 08:18:49 UTC 2014

Hello Stephane,

From: Stephane Graber <stgraber at ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: [lxc-devel] Request for update Jenkins script for plamo images
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 11:37:15 -0400

> Plamo just successfuly built with the --numeric-owner trick and using
> the other mirror you mentioned.
>
> Please test those images and let me know if there's anything else wrong
> with them.

The rootfs.tar.xz of plamo images has now been removed the ability to
extract with correct ownership to fit with foreign distributions.  To
avoid the problem, would you please revert the --numeric-owner trick,
and then use the useradd/groupadd workaround in the Jenkins scrirpt.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
TAMUKI Shoichi