[lxc-devel] Japanese translation of linuxcontainers.org

KATOH Yasufumi karma at jazz.email.ne.jp
Fri Apr 25 11:51:12 UTC 2014

Hi!

>>> On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 18:39:16 -0500
    in message   "Re: [lxc-devel] Japanese translation of linuxcontainers.org"
                  Stéphane Graber-san wrote:

> Hi and thanks!

> Once the LXC 1.0 release has settled a bit and I can take down the
> website for a few minutes without causing problems, I have a few changes
> pending, including relocating it to the same server running the various
> bits of the LXC infrastructure (instead of having the current
> trans-continental forwarding we do which adds a good 200ms to every
> request...).

> Once that's done, it should also be easier to have multiple git branches
> be used to build the site, so we can automatically pull the japanese
> translation and any other languages directly from their source branch
> into a separate directory of the website.

> I'll let you know once I'm ready to try this :)

I have just published Japanese translation page of
linuxcontainers.org.

  http://lxc-jp.github.io/.

I am going to put the pages on above site until ready to publish on
different languages on linuxcontainers.org. :-)

Thanks!
KATOH Yasufumi