[lxc-devel] call to setup_dev_symlinks with lxc.autodev

William Dauchy william at gandi.net
Mon Apr 14 13:18:57 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to not execute setup_dev_symlinks. In my case I'm
using lxc-start with a read only filesystem.
so:
!lxc_conf->is_execute && setup_dev_symlinks(&lxc_conf->rootfs))
will probably fail

I saw there was:
               ret = symlink(d->oldpath, path);
               if (ret && errno != EEXIST) { }
but in my case I need to manually access the /dev directory in order to
make it return EEXIST.

I was wondering if we could avoid setup_dev_symlinks call in case of
autodev = 0 for example?

Thanks,
--
William