[lxc-devel] Videos from the container mini-summit at Linux Plumbers 2013

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 28 16:09:32 UTC 2013

Hello,

I remember quite a few of you asking whether the container mini-summit
would be recorded and for those to be made available online.

Well, this has now been done. We have videos for the following talks:

== On the road to LXC 1.0 ==
Presented by: Stéphane Graber
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7JrxIQRWCw

== LXC and Android ==
Presented by: Stéphane Graber
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZWy2g9YY30

== Let Me Contain That For You! ==
Presented by: Rohit Jnagal
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdZOSQHFmss

== State of CRIU (Checkpoint Restart In Userspace) and integration with LXC ==
Presented by: Pavel Emlianov
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2DkDoz-Oh0

== Device namespace ==
Presented by: Amir Goldstein and Oren Laadan
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGrTCMgBTOI

== Fedora/systemd on LXC ==
Presented by: Michael H Warfield
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLj5nvqU86I

== Use Cases for Containers in OpenStack ==
Presented by: Daniel Salinas
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0kyd0ozaYM

== Containers control tools: can we unify those? ==
Presented by: Kirill Kolyshkin and Stéphane Graber
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ern3qWNKbD4

Some of the slides and extra information may also be found here:
http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013/ocw/events/LPC2013/tracks/153

Thanks to everyone who participated in this year's container mini-summit
and looking forward to seeing you all at another edition!