[lxc-devel] [lxc/lxc] 07520b: Update maintainers and URLs

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 21 15:35:49 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 12:28:05PM +0200, Natanael Copa wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 21:49:03 -0700
> GitHub <noreply at github.com> wrote:
>
> >   Branch: refs/heads/master
> >   Home:   https://github.com/lxc/lxc
> >   Commit: 07520b2af5495cbde94645d09b523de73047542d
>
> Would it be an idea to have a separate mailing list for git commits? I
> think the mailing list is painfully noisy.
>
> -nc

Not really. I need both patches and commits on the same mailing-list as
I believe both Serge and my workflows involve keeping the threads
locally until the commit to the branch at which point we flush the whole
thread locally.

Having to look at two mailing-lists would make that quite a bit harder
and I'm sure we're not the only ones who like to see the actual git
commit after some patch received enough acks (as we don't always commit
them to git immediately).