[lxc-devel] LXC 1.0 alpha2 to be released this Friday (18th of October)

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 15 14:55:56 UTC 2013

Hello,

Just a quick note that I'll tag LXC 1.0~alpha2 on Friday.

Current master is working reasonably well here that I don't think it'll
be a problem. If you have any bugfixes around, please make sure to send
them (or nag me about them), as soon as possible.

Oh and just a quick reminder with regard to the LXC 1.0 release:
 - Alpha1: September
 - Alpha2: October
 - Alpha3: November
 - Beta1: December
 - Beta2: January
 - RC1 to RCx: January (as many as needed)
 - Final: February

The above is mostly as I announced at the beginning of the LXC 1.0
development cycle with one notable change, I've now renamed the early
RCs to Beta and will only call RC releases that may actually end up
being the final release (as any good release candidate should be).