[lxc-devel] Migration of bug tracker from sourceforge to github

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 2 21:31:07 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I just finished going through the 80 or
so bug reports we had on sourceforge, closing any that weren't affecting
master anymore, moving a few to github and fixing another bunch.

So as of now, the only two remaining sourceforge based services are:
 - website
 - mailing lists

My next step will be the website which I'll spend some time to migrate
over to http://linuxcontainers.org

The idea is to have a simple website, with a few examples and pointers
to documentation for most distributions. I know we tend to be bad at
updating websites, so my goal is to make it so we don't have to :)

That new website is backed by git (git://github.com/lxc/lxc.github.io)
so if you want to help, add content to the site, send patches my way.