[lxc-devel] [RFC] Systemd, lxc-console, and ttys!

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon May 20 13:22:12 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-05-19 at 15:59 -0400, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> This may not be necessary after all.  Looks like there's a way to modify
> the getty at .service configuration and override the default to get systemd
> to fire up agetty on the containers ttys that could be implemented in
> the lxc-fedora template and others.  I'll send a patch in for that
> approach shortly.

And, in fact, it looks like the lxc-opensuse template is doing exactly
what I had in mind.  Looks like it's the only other one that does.
Others, like arch, should probably make note and make appropriate
modifications.

> Regards,
> Mike

Regards,