[lxc-devel] Fwd: Re: lxc-attach: NSS handling

Christian Seiler christian at iwakd.de
Mon Mar 4 23:22:01 UTC 2013

Sorry, I forgot to post to the list...

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: [lxc-devel] lxc-attach: NSS handling
Datum: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 00:01:55 +0100
Von: Christian Seiler <christian at iwakd.de>
An: Serge Hallyn <serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com>

Hi Serge,

> So if you resend the patchset, I'd suggest this patch first, the
> /bin/sh as default one second, setuids ones next...

I've implemented the use of 'getent', which now makes my life a LOT
easier (I have quite a few containers lying around with incompatible nss
versions) and then manually rebased the previous patches.

> (Btw, do you have a github tree?  Reviewing/acking patches is easier
> on the list, but for actually pushing patches to staging, going from
> github tree is much nicer)

I've pushed my patches to:
https://github.com/chris-se/lxc/tree/attach-fixes-1

I've excluded the -u/-g patch for now (I realized that I should probably
include a man page update anyway), but the rest is in there.

Do you want me to send a pull request?

Regards,
Christian