[lxc-devel] Alpha3 is getting close

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 28 23:18:40 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

So I'm planning on sending my alpha3 pull request to Daniel on the 11th
of February, so in just two weeks.

There are still a few more things I'd like to see make it into alpha3,
here are the few I can remember at the moment:
 - Make sure we have a manpage for each binary and that it's up to date
 - Rename /etc/lxc/lxc.conf to /etc/lxc/default.conf
 - Introduce /etc/lxc/lxc.conf as a system wide configuration file for
things like the container path, the cache path, the templates path, ...
 - API calls: get/set_lxc_path (or should that be _container_path?)

Those are up for grabs. I'll try to at least work on the manpages and
the /etc/lxc/lxc.conf stuff.