[lxc-devel] remote to lxc terminal

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 25 14:23:19 UTC 2013

Quoting pegah (pegah_p6 at yahoo.com):
> Dear friends
> I need to be able to run commands within lxc remotely via python programming ,do you have any idea on how to access the lxc terminal remotely  from other or base linux os which i installed lxc

You could use lxc-attach if you are on a new enough kernel, or spawn a
task to ssh into the container.

We do have a c api which is also exposed through python, one one of the
next steps is to implement console (analogous to lxc-console).  If you
have time to implement that and post a patch, that would be great.