[lxc-devel] Maybe gotta problem here...

Ranjib Dey dey.ranjib at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:47:01 UTC 2013

0.9.x  build is available on fedorapeople [1], which works fine (i am
running it on fedora 19). I tried building the rpm with 1.0.0, but the
stock rpm spec (or the templates) has some mounting issues, i could not get
it working properly (all the lxcs rootfs points to host system with all
privileges :-( ). i didnt get time to debug it...

[1]http://thm.fedorapeople.org/lxc/