[lxc-devel] Introducing the cgmanager project and mailing-list

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 9 00:49:37 UTC 2013

Hello,

As a result from the discussions around the cgroup manager work that
happened over the past few weeks, I created the infrastructure for that
new project.

While LXC is the main reason this project was started, it's our belief
that it'll be useful for a few others and should be developed on its
own.

As a result, the following resources are now available:
 - Github project: http://github.com/cgmanager
 - Website: http://cgmanager.linuxcontainers.org