[lxc-devel] Last e-mail on the old mailing-lists

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 8 22:00:45 UTC 2013

Hello,

This is going to be the last e-mail of the lxc-devel and lxc-users
mailing-lists on sourceforge.net.

Both lists starting now will live at http://lists.linuxcontainers.org

lxc-devel at lists.sourceforge.net => lxc-devel at lists.linuxcontainers.org
lxc-users at lists.sourceforge.net => lxc-users at lists.linuxcontainers.org

The archive will get re-imported in the next few minutes and so will all
the existing subscribers. A new password will be generated for you by
the system and sent along a welcome e-mail in the coming hours.

Once that's all done, I'll be sending an e-mail to both new lists
indicating that the move is over. I'll also be updating as many of the
places where the old lists are referenced as I can. If you know of some
more, please feel free to update them.