[lxc-devel] cgroup management daemon

Victor Marmol vmarmol at google.com
Wed Dec 4 05:09:41 UTC 2013

I thought we were going to use chown in the initial version to enforce the
ownership/permissions on the hierarchy. Only the cgroup manager has access
to the hierarchy, but it tries to access the hierarchy as the user that
sent the request. It was only meant to be a "for now" solution while the
real one rolls out. It may also have gotten thrown out since last I heard :)