[lxc-devel] Schedule for Containers track at Plumbers 2013

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 8 08:25:34 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I've now been through the talk proposals for the Containers
micro-conference at Plumbers 2013 (Sep 18-20 2013, New Orleans, LA).

We have a time allocation of 2.5h (150min) which has now been completely
filled. It's not completely impossible that we could reduce the
allocation of a couple of discussions to make room for an extra 15min
one but if you want us to do so, please get in touch ASAP.

The current schedule is visible at:
http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013/ocw/events/LPC2013/tracks/153

The site is rather bad at showing how much time has been allocated to
each entry, so there you go:
 - On the road to LXC 1.0: 30min
 - LXC and Android: 15min
 - User namespace work: 30min
 - State of CRIU: 25min
 - Let Me Contain That For You: 25min
 - Containers control tools: 25min

The LXC 1.0 and Userns talks are the two most likely ones to get reduced
to 20 or 25min should we need extra time to accomodate an extra entry.

I also expect us to be pretty flexible during the micro-conference
itself as I'm sure some of the talks will go rather quicker than
expected and some may be more controversial and require extra discussion
time (we can always continue that at the bar after the micro-conference
too).

The micro-conference is currently scheduled to happen between 2pm to
4:45pm on Thursday 19th of September.

I also heard that the conference and hotel are very close to sold out,
so if you haven't registered yet, now would be a very good time to do
so.

See you all in New Orleans!