[lxc-devel] Howto user namespaces?

richard -rw- weinberger richard.weinberger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 09:41:46 UTC 2013

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 5:44 PM, richard -rw- weinberger
<richard.weinberger at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 12:14 AM, richard -rw- weinberger
> <richard.weinberger at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Serge, has magic is hidden in your lxc package? :-)
>
> -EBADENGLISH
>
> Should read ", what magic is hidden in your lxc package"
>
> Serge, can you please try an unmodified lxc-0.9.0 package on your setup?

It becomes even stranger.
On Ubuntu, if I build lxc with --disable-rpath it seems to produce a
usable lxc binary.
But on my openSUSE i still face the same strange issues.

For whatever reasons the cloned() threads die due due SIGSEGV and then
lxc-start terminates
by SIGPIPE. The SIGSEGV are not visible for gdb.

Serge, can you please try?

--
Thanks,
//richard