[lxc-devel] Staging branch now frozen for release

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 1 14:53:03 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I think I went through all the patches that were submitted over the
weekend and that were bugfixes or small enough improvements that I felt
would be alright for 0.9.

https://github.com/lxc/lxc should contain them all, if not, please shout
ASAP!

I'm now going to do my usual batch of builds on various architectures
and platforms, if all tests succeed, I expect to send Daniel the 0.9
pull request a bit later today.

In the meantime I invite everyone to start thinking about what features
they want in 1.0 and what they want to discuss at Plumbers (for those of
you who can come).

Very rough draft of the 1.0 roadmap is at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LXC/1.0-roadmap

Plan for Plumbers is at:
http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013:containers