[lxc-devel] container shutdown

Jäkel, Guido G.Jaekel at dnb.de
Tue Mar 20 08:12:57 UTC 2012

>Hah.  Turns out waiting is not *quite* so trivial, bc lxc-wait can only be run once at a time.

I "blame" it some month before. This should be on the to-do-list, because even using a loop it isn't trivial if the whole thing should be invocable for more than one instance.

I'm waiting for this to switch my lxc framework from serial to parallel concerning a persistent container autostart/autostop feature: All running Containers are shut down if the Host is shut down (and as an option, triggered to be started on another host). An if it's booted, all previous running Containers are booted, too. It would save a lot of time, if I can switch this save from serial execution to n-in-parallel.

Guido