[lxc-devel] liblxc api

Diego Elio Pettenò flameeyes at flameeyes.eu
Thu Jun 21 15:37:23 UTC 2012

Il 09/06/2012 19:36, Stéphane Graber ha scritto:
> Yes, the new version of liblxc will be public and will have proper ABI
> versioning (as should be expected from any public library).

Since you're working on the Python packages, is there any chance you
could get my libtoolization patch in?

If you do, it'll be much easier for me to set up a "live ebuild" so that
Gentoo users like Guido can test the upstream code.

Right now I'm applying three patches to the code installed in Gentoo,
which would be nice to have:

 - use libtool for linking the library;
 - workaround requirement to use the realname of the block device;
 - get __NR_setns from asm/unistd.h rather than kernel source

The last one is by Kevin Pyle, but as far as I can tell these have all
been sent to the list. If you want I can resend.

Please?

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flameeyes at flameeyes.euhttp://blog.flameeyes.eu/