[lxc-devel] Am I missing something?

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Sat Dec 29 17:38:27 UTC 2012

Ok...  Getting ready to prep some builds on Fedora 18 Beta and was
looking for 0.9.0.a2.  I don't see a tarball for it.  Do I need to build
that purely from git?  I wanted that stake in the sand to compare things
on F18 Beta to test out this pivot_root / MS_SHARED problem, with and
without Serge's latest patch (which I know I have to pull from git -
obviously).  What's the git tag I should be pulling for that if it's not
going to be kicked into a downloadable tarball?

Regards,
Mike