[lxc-devel] LXC 0.9.alpha1 pull request

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 14 04:29:12 UTC 2012

On 12/13/2012 03:59 PM, Daniel Lezcano wrote:
> On 12/10/2012 11:36 PM, Stéphane Graber wrote:
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> You'll find the 0.9.alpha1 pull request below.
>>
>> Based on what you had to do last time in Copenhagen, I believe the
>> following actions are to be done on your side:
>>
>>  - Properly tag 0.8, currently we only have a commit but no matching
>>    tag, this should be fixed before pulling from staging.
>>  - Review the pull request
>>  - Use "git pull --edit --no-ff --stat git://github.com/lxc/lxc.git",
>>    that should do a real merge, letting you do a proper Sign-off of the
>>    changes.
>>  - Update the version number to 0.9.alpha1 (the version number format
>>    is to avoid breaking RPM based distros)
>>  - Commit and tag
>
> Pulled and tagged.
>
> Thanks for the contributions !
>
>   -- Daniel

Thanks for the release.

I have now rebased the staging branch on the master branch and applied
the remaining patches that have been acked since 0.9~alpha1 was released.

So we're now back to business as usual with the next target being
0.9~alpha2 in February.

Feature goals for alpha2 include some more API work as was discussed
here recently along with the system configuration file we discussed a
few days ago. Serge and I will be looking into these, any help is welcome.