[lxc-devel] LXC 0.9.alpha1

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 10 15:35:17 UTC 2012

On 12/05/2012 11:54 AM, Stéphane Graber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After discussing this briefly with Daniel, I wanted to make all of you
> aware that we are currently planning on sending a pull request of the
> staging branch on the 10th of December (next Monday).
>
> This pull request will very likely contain everything that's currently
> in the staging branch and is intended to become 0.9.alpha1.
>
> I'd therefore recommend everyone tests the current staging branch and
> sends any remaining bugfixes to the mailing list as soon as possible.
>
> Also, if a change you sent to the mailing-list hasn't been applied yet,
> it's very likely because I missed it as according to my mail client,
> there's no outstanding patch to review. In such case, please reply to
> this e-mail with a reference to your change and I'll make sure it's
> reviewed before I send the pull request.
>
> Thanks

As far as I'm concerned, the staging branch is now ready for the release
of 0.9.alpha1.

I plan on sending the merge proposal later this afternoon
(in 5-6 hours) after I've run some more tests on it.

Test packages for Ubuntu can be found at:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-lxc/+archive/daily/+packages

If you're aware of any critical bug currently affecting staging, please
speak up now :)