[lxc-devel] API wishlist

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at suse.com
Mon Dec 10 14:21:20 UTC 2012

Le lundi 10 décembre 2012 à 08:17 -0600, Serge Hallyn a écrit :
> Quoting Frederic Crozat (fcrozat at suse.com):
> > I have to agree with that proposal (and making configuration path being
> > optionally a different path than the one used for rootfs would be a
> > plus, like the patch Alexey has been posting for a long time and we are
> > using on SLES).
>
> Can you post a URL?
> .

Even better, here is the patch (adapted from Alexey own version, might
not apply 100% cleanly, it is rebased against 0.8.0, but I can try to
rebase it against staging if you want). To apply this patch for
upstream, I'd suggest to not change location of config directory
to /etc/lxc by default (the patch is doing that ATM) but to continue
using /var/lib/lxc (but allowing others to use a different path).

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat at suse.com>
SUSE