[lxc-devel] lxc man pages on xc.sourceforge.net

Stuart Yoder b08248 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:28:34 UTC 2012

The man pages at:
http://lxc.sourceforge.net/man/

...are a couple of years old.   How can we get those updated?  I'm
willing to help if there was a means for me to do so.

I'm interested in the online pages because we deal with embedded
systems where typically man pages are not installed as part of an lxc
package on a rootfs.   I'd like to be able to point customers to the
online ref pages for the lxc commands.    Ideally we could generate a
set of html man pages for each tagged version of lxc.
     http://lxc.sourceforge.net/man/0.7.0
     http://lxc.sourceforge.net/man/0.8.0
     etc

Stuart