[lxc-devel] Linux kernel with namespace patch -compilation problem

Maheswara Reddy C - ERS, HCL Tech maheswarareddyc at hcl.com
Sat Mar 5 06:15:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am successfully upgraded the linux kernel 2.6.34.1 with namespace enable.
I have add few socket options in setsockopt() fun in net/core/sock.c  and code is put under

Ifdef  NAMESPACE_PATCH

  ///modified code

#endif

 Where to define the NAMESPACE_PATCH ?

I have seen in makefile and some other .h , but not clear, could someone help me out.

Thanks
Mahesh

::DISCLAIMER::