[lxc-devel] Patch to fix cgroups.c NULL deref (lxc-info setfault). Was Re: multiple cgroup instances fixes

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon Jun 27 14:25:50 UTC 2011

Hey Daniel,

You may have already picked this up out of that other longer thread on
-users but I decided to be safe and repost it here as an attachment.
This is the patch applied to both Serge's patch and your subsequent
patch to fix the lxc-info breakage by spotting and avoiding a NULL
pointer deref in cgroups.c around line 326.

Serge already acked it in that other thread but he may wish to ack this
one here as well.

Currently running the complete set of 3 patches in 3 environments.

On Sat, 2011-06-25 at 21:44 +0200, Daniel Lezcano wrote:
> Hi Serge,

> your patch was doing a nested call to the setmntent which is not reentrant.

> Fixed with the patch in attachment. Some other nits fixed too.

> -- Daniel

Regards,
Mike