[lxc-devel] cgroup-bin

Vasiliy Molostov molostoff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:52:02 UTC 2011

Yes, you are definitely right, removing default sysdefault/ cgroup does the
job - lxc runs fine now.

A previous example config that I have included was a sample to test - I was
able to start lxc containers, but not stop them, since freezer cgroup
controller was unaccessible to lxc-stop.

They are now started/stopped fine.

I prefer to see libcg (and cgroup-bin) on my system due to libvirt and lxc
being under one point of control. It seems to me that these two things can
live together, and I am just in testing now.

Of course, libcg API is much better for LXC - it would be possible to control
some of params of a container (as I understand current lxc-start overrides
params defined in cgroup.conf )