[lxc-devel] [Lxc-users] Latest test results - Was: cgroups: support cgroups mounted in multiple places (v3)

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Fri Jul 15 14:38:49 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-07-15 at 17:25 +0300, Ramez Hanna wrote:
> tested f14 and debian squeeze containers on f15 host (systemd)
> lxc-ps returns nothing for running container

Confirmed broken for F14 container  on F15 host.

Working on F14 container on F14 host.

Another point on the curve.

lxc-ps -A

On F15 host shows all the processes but container names are missing.

On F14 host shows all the processes with correct container names.

Regards,
Mike