[lxc-devel] [Lxc-users] Latest test results - Was: cgroups: support cgroups mounted in multiple places (v3)

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Thu Jul 7 13:08:57 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 14:06 +0300, Ramez Hanna wrote:
> where can i get that patched code? should i clone master?

Yeah, that would be one way.  Daniel checked it into git.  So building
from git is probably the best way.  It hasn't popped out into a release
yet.  Maybe soon.  His shot to call.

> On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 1:47 AM, Daniel Lezcano <daniel.lezcano at free.fr>wrote:
>
> > On 07/02/2011 07:28 PM, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> > > Hey all...
> > >
> > > So my testing has continued and I've now regression tested the v3 patch
> > > and extended my testing.  Looks like, over all, everything came together
> > > nicely.  I'd ack that...
> >
> > [ ... ]
> >
> > > IAC...  The v3 patch does no harm to existing, working, cases and
> > > certainly covers the systemd case with F15 and that multipoint mount
> > > on /sys/fs/cgroup.  The lxc stuff is broken on F15 without it.  That's
> > > an important step forward and needs to be pushed.  Not sure what the
> > > deal is here above with the libcgroup "cgconfig" service enabled on F14
> > > (maybe I'm doing something wrong) but that should not be a show stopper
> > > as a mount point in fstab deals with that situation nicely.  I'd like to
> > > see this applied ASAP and a turn cranked on the revision handle as this
> > > is needed for F15 and beyond.
> >
> > Great ! Thanks Michael for testing.
> >
> > Applied.
> >
> >  -- Daniel