[lxc-devel] Any ETA on the next release?

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 3 14:42:08 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 16:24 +0300, matthew byers wrote:
> I would say keep it in the same location where the website is for
> simplicity so i guess wp. Put a link on the main site to the wiki
> sub-site.

Also, if you use sourceforge's wiki it's a mess to handle the
permissions.
For another project (LTSP) we chose to go with SF's mediawiki and ended
up having to add each single contributor to the admin page so they can
modify something.

We couldn't find any way of letting everyone modify everything and are
now in the process of installing another wiki outside of SF to avoid the
issue.