[lxc-devel] How to change to lxc internal PID to system wide PID

yinxb at neusoft.com yinxb at neusoft.com
Mon Dec 12 03:01:37 UTC 2011

Hi all

  These days I encouter a problem.
  When I use the lxc to running my app,the getpid() system call
returns 2.But in my platform,
  I need the system wide PID instead for some purpose,such as
integrade with native app(not running in lxc).
  (I want to integrade the lxc app in my platform to do isolation,and
use the dbus for IPC)
  So how to solve this conflict?Can anyone give me a hint?

  Thanks for your time.

Cheers
Xiaobiao
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.