[lxc-devel] lxc.network.type = macvlan

jorge espada espada.jorge at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 12:42:43 UTC 2010

The error was  ICMP "no route to host", but now i change the conf and
instead of vepa I used bridge...after destroy and create the containers with
the new conf, seems to be working as expected for a while, but from time to
time "the container became unresponsive".. no ping (100% packet lost). The
curious thing is, if I login into the host and then to the container
(lxc-console) and ping another container or host the " unresponsive
container " become alive again (ping OK)....so I'm a bit lost..

Jorge E. Espada