[lxc-devel] Fine grained resource control

Sagar Dixit sagar.dixit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:40:29 UTC 2010

Thanks Daniel for reply. I'll go through directions of cgroup. I was just
curious to know, what happens if I spawn 2 LXC containers, and load 1
container with lots of CPU intensive processes causing it's CPU usage to
exceed beyond some threshold which may lead to 'denial / delay of service'
type of attack to processes on 2nd LXC container.  Whether this thing is
possible at present ?

thanks
Sagar