[lxc-devel] releasing 0.6.6 soon

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Fri May 28 23:15:11 UTC 2010

Daniel Lezcano <daniel.lezcano at free.fr> writes:

> I will release a 0.6.6 version.
>
> If someone noticed a bug or has a patch to send, please let me know
> before I put a tag.

I'd really like to see some sort of signal forwarding in lxc-start, and
waiting for feedback whether it's OK to reverse the logic (ie. don't
catch and forward a specific small set only).  It should probably go
together with a (tc)setpgrp as Greg suggested, even though we'd still
want to forward other signals, and the container may even not have a
controlling terminal at all.

Shall I quickly put something like this together, or is such stuff out
of question for 0.6.6 anyway?
--
Cheers,
Feri.