[lxc-devel] share_via_fs patch for 2.6.33 ?

Daniel Lezcano daniel.lezcano at free.fr
Thu May 6 09:52:56 UTC 2010

Julian Thomé wrote:

> Is the share_via_fs patch intended to be integrated into the kernel ?

Not in this form. From the userspace pov, there is no changes, but in
the kernel there are some cleanup and robustness to do around
SCM_CREDENTIALS and co.

I think nobody will be against sharing af_unix across the namespaces and
the patchset will be likely merged upstream IMO, it is just a question
of time for writing, testing and sending the patchset out. Something I
don't have for the moment :(