[lxc-devel] [Lxc-users] Request for inclusion into mainline LXC utils

Guillaume ZITTA guillaume at zitta.fr
Sat Jan 30 20:54:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

Sorry for the late response, I was on holidays.
I do think joining efforts is always a good thing.
I think some things needs to be defined :
- best practices for a good container is (no udev, syslog conf...)
- what minimal features we expect from container creation scripts.
- who works on it.

My project was done just for personal usage, it don't think it is ready
to be included in a general purpose project. But I'm ready to work for it.

Just to respond to Suno Ano :
lxc-provider is (for now) ubuntu centric because I needed a ubuntu
container.
lxc-provider is using bridge I found that easier to me.

Guillaume ZITTA
French sysadmin