[lxc-devel] lxc-users list?

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon Jan 18 15:36:23 UTC 2010

Hey all,

There's quite a bit of discussion going on over on the OpenVZ users
mailing list wrt LXC.  I know some of those people are also subscribed
to this list as well.  One person indicated a reluctance to joining this
list saying this:  "I guess the mainline LXC developers have a mailing
list but I was under the impression that it would be full of
implimentation type discussions so I haven't joined it."  Gee...  I
wonder what may have given him that impression.  :-)  He's right.

Maybe it's time for an lxc-users list?  From the discussion, it sounds
like LXC is going to get a lot more attention, specially now with
Fedora, Debian, and Ubuntu focusing on it.  It would have been nice to
redirect the discussion to an lxc users list and I'm not sure it's
something you would want on the devel list.

I know about the wiki and the forums.  Lots of us prefer to discuss
things in mailing list form.  I, for one, tend to avoid wikis and web
forum for discussions like that and I'm not alone.

Mike