[lxc-devel] [patch 1/1] drop capabilities

Michael Holzt lxc at my.fqdn.org
Thu Jan 14 21:05:49 UTC 2010

> I've written a patch which adds a new config keyword
> 'lxc.cap.drop'. This keyword allows to specify capabilities which are
> dropped before executing the container binary.

This looks like my approach, and more or less my patch (shouldn't there be a
signed-off-by line with me in it?).

Maybe i've missed part of the discussion but i can't remember that it was
decided to use this approach. So maybe you can explain?

Regards,
Michael

--
It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks