[lxc-devel] One quick question / bug

Ciprian Dorin, Craciun ciprian.craciun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:25:27 UTC 2010

    From what I know it is possible to have nested cgroups. (Right?)
    If so, it is feasible / possible to have nested  LXC containers.

    But the problem is that in order to do this the `lxc-*` tools
should not expect that the new context is always going to be directly
in the root of the /cgroup (but maybe in a tree like
/cgroup/context1/context1.1/context1.1.1/nexcontext...) . (Or better
it would be even nicer if when I mount a new /cgroup folder it should
be rooted at the current cgroup context and not the `root` one...)

    But newer mind (just a quick test I've made).
    Ciprian.