[lxc-devel] [RFC] Split liblxc and lxc-ui

Andrian Nord nightnord at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 16:28:17 UTC 2010

> So if I understand correctly, you wish to create a new component which
> is a full featured system container. For that you need to re-organize
> the code in liblxc, correct ?

Yes, I want to have full-featured container-managing utilities, more
sophisticated than current ones are, but less complex that libvirt is.

For this, it would be nice (no actual need) to be able to build liblxc
separatelly and to cleanup it from ui-specific code. I suppose, it will
be much more productive, as every ui-mantainer will have advantages of
bare-system features, but there would be any argues about how config
should like and how it should not =)